Something to celebrate?
No better place than Carleton.
Weddings and special occasions
Carleton’s clubhouse and grounds offer stunning locations for family celebrations, weddings, and receptions. Your guests will enjoy exceptional dining in a picturesque setting that’s away from the hustle and bustle but only 20 minutes from the Queensway via Highway 416 (plenty of free parking).
Our Food and Beverage Manager, Chelsea McEvoy, will professionally take care of all the details so you don’t have to. The experience begins with listening to your needs and building a trusting relationship and ends with the delivery of a first class event for you and your guests. Services include catering, decoration, equipment rental (e.g., sound, LCD projectors), and much more.
“We both want to thank you for assisting us in creating a wonderful wedding reception and dinner. We were very happy and received many compliments on the venue and the food. The care and attention you provided to ensure all of the details came together is greatly appreciated!”
— Paul and Karen
“Thank you so much for all your efforts in making our dream wedding come true. The staff was wonderful, the place was beautiful, and the food was excellent!”
— Kristin and Ted
3,040 square feet
- Available year-round
- Seats up to 160 guests
- Dance floor
- Full bar
- Gas fireplace
- Porch overlooking the Rideau River
1,500 square feet
- Available in the summer months
- Seats up to 100 guests
- Bar service
- View of the Rideau River
Our event package includes:
- 18 holes of golf on our beautifully maintained championship course
- Three-course sit-down dinner
- Complimentary push-carts
- Use of all three practice facilities (including range balls) and locker rooms (including showers and towels)
- Optional services include power cart rentals, player gifts, on-course skill prizes, barbeque or boxed lunch, and other meal upgrades