Play Golf at Carleton
Discover our hidden gem.
“… conditions that are impeccable”
– Flagstick Magazine
“Great conditions, and a really challenging and interesting set of greens. Add to it a magnificent view from the clubhouse and a walkable design and you’ve got a really good member course.”
– Ian Andrew, Golf Architect
Carleton has hosted:
- 1998, 2002, and 2019 PGA Seniors’ Championship of Canada.
- 2013 Quebec/Eastern Ontario Women’s Amateur Championships.
Indoor golf academy
Carleton’s pro shop is fully stocked with all the latest golfing equipment, clothing, and footwear, as well as a beautiful line of clothing to take you from the course to the dining room. Its sole purpose is to benefit the members with excellent selection and service, all with special member pricing!
Throughout the year, the club hosts numerous demo days where top golf club manufacturers come to Carleton to allow members to try out the latest technology in the comfort of their home club.
The pro shop also offers a good selection of demo clubs for members to try at no charge.
Meet the pros
Information for guests
- Men are required to wear golf shirts with collars (mock turtlenecks and turtlenecks are permitted). Shirts must be tucked in. Cargo pants with a neat and clean appearance are acceptable.
- Women may wear slacks, shorts, skorts, capris, and dresses. Mock style, V-neck, and sleeveless shirts are acceptable. Tops may be worn untucked.
- Hats or visors must be worn facing forward. Hats are not permitted in the dining areas inside the clubhouse.
- When worn with shorts, socks must be knee- or ankle-length. Banded sports and dress socks are not permitted.
- Denim or jeans of any kind or colour, cut-offs, tennis shorts, running shorts, sweatpants, workout attire, tank tops, halter tops, mesh shirts, and graphic T-shirts are not permitted. Smart jeans are permitted in the clubhouse.
- Carleton is a soft spike only golf course.
- Caddies may not wear golf shoes of any type (no metal spikes, soft spikes, or spikeless golf shoes).
For more information
We are happy to answer any questions you may have to ensure you enjoy your time at Carleton. Please do not hesitate to call the pro shop at 613 692 3533 and let us know how we can be of assistance.