Join now and play the rest of 2018 for FREE!
Carleton offers an array of membership options to suit every type of golfer, from casual to competitive players.
Whether you’re joining as a single, couple or family, whether you are a busy professional, a young adult, a junior golfer or a retiree, our members get to have it all—great golf, great times, and great value—in a friendly, welcoming club.
Each “full golfing” membership includes:
- seven-day golf privileges
- one week advance online tee-time booking
- full access to practice facilities (driving range with complimentary range balls, short game and bunker practice area, practice green)
- reciprocal playing privileges at eight additional clubs in eastern Canada
- locker and towel service
- club cleaning and storage
- dining privileges for you and your guests
Plus, members have full access to our well-equipped fitness centre and a variety of golf and social activities, and much more.
We LOVE families who play together!
When two parents join as full members, children aged 18 and under play for free.
More options. More value.
If your playing time is limited right now (life does get in the way), you can still enjoy many of the benefits available to “full golfing” members by signing up for one of our limited-play options, such as our $1,500 25-game trial package or pay-as-you play flex option. Younger golfers (ages 19–40) also have unique membership options tailored just for them, starting at only $700 per year.
With an array of available options for every lifestyle, we’re sure you’ll find just the right fit.