Golf and Social Activities
Lots to do both on and off the course
Carleton offers an extensive golf program overseen by PGA of Canada golf professionals, led by award-winning head pro Gord Percy.
- More than 70 golf-related events organized annually
- Golf leagues for men, women, seniors and couples
- Women’s and men’s “member-guest” events
- Junior programs, tournaments and camps
- Club championships for all playing levels
- Women’s Interclub competitions
- Men’s and women’s Intersectional teams (regular, senior and junior) that compete against area clubs in match-play competitions
In addition to regular dining, members have the opportunity to participate in many different social events throughout the season, including Special “Holiday Monday” and Friday evening golf-and-dine events for members and guests, family-friendly Easter, Mother’s Day, and Christmas brunches, plus special theme nights, including the always-popular year-end Hole-in-One party.
Experience the Carleton difference
Isn’t it time you discovered the Carleton difference for yourself? Give us a call at 613-692-3531 or send us an email and book your tour today!